- An approach based on abundance instead of scarcity.
leadership in goal-directed coordination and facilitation with expert inputs,
to converge on planning and execution.
- Problem definition and analysis from a holistic perspective, with expert inputs from relevant domains, and inter-sectoral integration in solutions.
- Emphasis on high utilization of “plant and equipment”, i.e., capital equipment and networks.
- Scale and efficiency to reduce costs, combined with sophisticated financial structuring of solutions.
- Central and state areas of responsibility well covered.
- Distribution through markets and retail platforms.